The new Nintendo DSi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The new Nintendo DSi

Post  Lou81 on Mon May 04, 2009 12:10 am

Got it today.It's super!!!!! cheers (IMO)

WYO?

Only disadvantage I can see so far is I got one of those R4 cards with 136 games on it and they wont play in DSi, only DS lite, so anyone who has R4 cards and thinking of getting DSi, be warned, they won't work.

The camera is really fun and on the technical side is quite good quality pictures. DS is going to use it as his camera on hols as you can use digital camera sd card in it also and transfer images to PC.
Lou81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The new Nintendo DSi

Post  Moomin76 on Mon May 04, 2009 4:52 pm

I'm not really sure what it is tbh! Is it like a ds but with a camera on it?
Moomin76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix on Mon May 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Basically, yes, Moomin. It's the 3rd generations DS.

It doesn't play GBA games like the other two do, and it doesn't work with the TT or R4 cards - the ones you use to back your games up, so have all your games on one card and so put the expensive real games away for safe-keeping. Can't think of any other use for them anyway.

It is thinner and has a camera and an mp3 player. It has photo editing tools so you can play with the pics and similar functions with the audio, and you can go on the internet and download software with it. It sounds pretty cool, but the drawback of the TT and R4 cards not working is a huge drawback.

I don't think we'll be getting one, but we aren't huge on gadgets. The old DS still works for us, we don't even have a lite.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum